Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Linen Holiday Treat Bags!

Good morning!
I am up on the SRM Blog today with some holiday treat bags!  I know it's a bit early, but I am trying to get a bit of a head start!
I am loving these new bags from SRM.  Who doesn't love polka dots? I added silver Stickles to the centers of each of the dots for a bit more interest.
I used my Spellbinders flower and snowflake dies and gave them a bit of color with a Copic marker.  I adhered all of the layers and added more silver Stickles to the centers. I used a tag punch and stamped my sentiment from SRM's Seasonal Plans Stamp set.  
I punched a circle out of white card stock and stamped the snowflake in a pale pink.  I added Stickles to the center.  I tucked the tag under my flower/snowflake.  I added some silver twine and jingle bells to tie it all together. 
Slip a few treats in there and voila!
Happy Hump Day my friends!!

1 comment:

Lynda said...

These are fantastic!